in the Mfg/ID line
- Center, left or right alignment of text
- Adjustable text printing area for title strips with graphics at either side.
- Extensive printer setup control - save your printer settings for easy reuse.
- Use any printer you have set up for Windows
- Remember last used printer setting and font set
- Print multiples of one strip
- Record grid shows all fields in use - change the font of the grid.
View with 1 or 2 lines
- Easy entry with dropdown lookups for artist, label,music style,
condition and custom fields
- Two Artist names - a File Name for program use and a Title
Strip Name for title strip printing
- Powerful View capabilities - save and reuse views
- Turn off fields you don't use - they won't appear on the
edit/entry screens or reports
- New record default for RPM, style, condition and custom fields
- Search for records on all data fields
- Two custom fields - You name them and use them for any information you want
- Import from existing databases
- Print lists of records - by artist, title and label
- Print Sleeve labels
- Print all records for a single artist
- Copy records for multiples
- Record number - Auto-increment option
- Optional forcing of upper-case characters
ON-SCREEN HELP FILES
- Context sensitive by screen
- Keep artist and titles of records you are looking for.
Easily transfer to inventory when you get the record
- Save all data to floppy diskettes, ZIP drives or hard drive for safekeeping
- Maintain all pertinent information about your jukebox or jukebox collection
- Quick response to all e-mail queries.